by Trinity Flooring
by Trinity Flooring
Choosing a material for the countertops in your home is an important decision, both in terms of cost and in their impact on the aesthetics and practical function. Trinity Flooring offers a wide range of countertop options including quartz, natural stone, tile, and laminate. Fully considering your options makes your countertops more useful and easier to maintain and also serves as an important design element in your home.
Trinity Flooring offers a wide variety of countertop solutions from the top brands in the industry. We offer personalized service and free in-home measurements and design consultations. Stop by our showroom today or give our flooring design consultant a call at (503) 667-2200.
Introducing the Latest from Pental Surfaces
Pental Surfaces Natural vs. Manufactured Stone Slabs
Modern Farmhouse with PentalQuartz Carrara
Featured Countertop Surfaces
Our showroom features countertop surfaces from top quality quarries and manufacturers, including:
Slab Countertops (Quartz or Natural Stone)
- Surface Art
- Pental Surfaces
- American Olean
- Florida Tile
- Laminate countertops are similar to laminate flooring– layers of paper treated with resin and pressed together under high heat and pressure. Under the paper-and-resin layer is a base of composite chip wood.
- Pro: Cost. Laminate is one of the cheapest countertop options.
- Con: Easily damaged. Laminate surfaces can scratch and chip easily because the base is constructed of particleboard, it may swell if it comes into contact with water.
- Engineered stone was invented only about 50 years ago but it covers countertops for millions of kitchens worldwide.
- Quartz/engineered stone is consists of 10% binding resins and 90% stone-like materials, such as waste natural stone, glass, mirrors, and silica. It has the solidity of real stone but the predictability of solid-surface materials.
- Pro: Quartz counters look fantastic. They can be consider as being a green product, utilizing waste materials. Even the binders may be composed of organic waste materials (non-food vegetable oils).
- Con: It is difficult to find low-cost quartz.
Natural Stone/Slab Granite
- Natural stone slab options include marble, granite, and soapstone. Real stone, quarried from all over the world.
- Natural stone slabs are beautiful, timeless, and give a high-end look to your home.
- Pro: Help resale value of your home.
- Con: Stone is porous, so it requires sealing, and it can crack under heavy weight or stain.
- Tile countertops provide a very wide range of designs and styles.
- Pro: Cost.
- Con: Grout seams. Seams attract food and other gunk, and they are difficult to clean. Not only that, but the grout needs periodic sealing to repel moisture.
Stop by our showroom today or speak with one of our flooring design consultants at (503) 667-2200.
Photography courtesy of Pental Surfaces.
We are Portland’s complete flooring solution provider.
Get your next flooring and countertop project done right, on time, and in budget.
Trinity Flooring’s floor store and showroom has curated beautiful and high quality flooring products, including hardwood, carpet, tile, stone, LVT, laminate, window coverings, just to name a few.
Portland Flooring Store
Trinity Flooring’s experienced flooring and design experts are ready to answer your questions and help you through the process of installing new floors in your home or office. Whether you are remodeling or just replacing old and tired looking flooring and countertops, we invite you to visit Trinity Flooring and experience the Trinity Difference!
Visit our flooring store and showroom today and check out our latest specials and promotions on flooring and other surfaces:
Carpet • Hardwood • Laminate • LVT Vinyl • Sheet Vinyl • Natural Stone, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile • Countertops • Window Coverings
Make sure to ask about financing options!